Job Title: Marketing Manager – TopCashback
Job Title: Marketing Manager – US
Reports to: Head of Business Development – US
Basis: Full Time
Location: New Jersey – some US travel may be required
Join one of the fastest growing cashback sites in America and become part of an expanding global group. Started 9 years ago in the UK, Topcashback.co.uk now has over 4 million members who save millions of pounds every month as a member of the UK’s most generous cashback site. Three years ago, we launched topcashback.com , and following outstanding growth in 2014 that saw turnover grow by over 300% and advertising revenue grow by 700%, we are excited to be looking to recruit a number of key personnel for our New Jersey office to further accelerate this opportunity.
TopCashback.com is privately owned and aims to always be The USA’s most generous cashback website. TopCashback is an ethical company and lives by the motto “do as you would be done by”. We extend this way of operating to all of our members, stores, employees and partners as one of our core values.
We have experienced phenomenal growth since inception, with triple digit growth in both cashback and advertising revenue expected to continue for a number of years. This growth has created the need to expand the team in-country and we are looking for a pro-active, results-driven marketing manager to join us. This is a real opportunity to get in at the relatively early stages of our development in the US market. Reporting to the Head of Business Development (US based), whilst also working closely with our Global Head of PR (US/UK Based), the Marketing Manager will be responsible for all US marketing initiatives, developing strategies to support and drive aggressive growth targets. Initial emphasis is likely to be required on digital marketing though offline experience is essential for when the site expands.
- The successful applicant will need to have 5 years+ online marketing experience, some of which gained within affiliate marketing industry with some offline experience, preferably gained in a similar company .
- A friendly, hands-on, and fun approach to work is also a must. You will be joining a small team at an exciting stage of development so real flexibility and ‘team’ ethic to work outside of the job description is expected.
- The role will involve developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as the UK head office.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Leading all US marketing initiatives for our high growth site – with initial on-line focus.
- Develop strategies to support and drive aggressive growth targets with particular emphasis on e-mail campaigns, social media, ppc, direct marketing, seo, sem, display and retargeting.
- Extensive liaison with UK operations including Head of UK marketing, sharing best practice across territories especially as we transition responsibilities from the UK to the US.
- Full ownership and management of Marketing budgets and forecasts to agreed spend and return targets.
- Ownership and development of all US social media platforms including paid campaigns.
- Management of performance marketing manager, having overall responsibility for developing new and existing relationships and partnerships with Networks and Affiliates, as well as personal development of your team.
- Enthusiastic proactive team player with desire and ability to build, development and grow a team around you as and when continued site growth demands
- 5 Years+ digital marketing experience to include affiliate experience
- In more detail: A clear and demonstrable understanding and direct experience of all aspects digital marketing to include CPC, CPM, CPA, CPV, e-mail marketing, blog marketing, paid search etc.
- Experience of mobile / app marketing strongly desired
Leverage data analysis in marketing decision making.
More details are available. Click on Chat/Help or Email.
Closing Date: Interviews in January 2015
Location: Paterson, NJ area – some US travel may be required