We’re looking for a innovative Sales Manager whose mission is to provide strategic leadership to deliver long term growth and achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate leads by example and can work cross functionally with executives from other departments. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this executive will be responsible for all aspects of managing relationships with customers and scaling to a world-class organization. As well as provide leadership and guidance to the team responsible for sales operations, direct sales, reseller sales, inside sales, and pre-sales support activities. They will be a player coach managing other sales professionals, but also carry a quota. Join a company that literally transforms the way people use ecommerce!
● Develop strategic business and distribution plans that leverage current channels to achieve optimum market penetration.
● Broaden and expand the company’s relationships with strategic partners/resellers and key clients for current and future products.
● Provide active, “hands on” leadership to manage dispersed staff of sales and support professionals responsible for prospecting, selling, and managing account relationships with direct and indirect channels.
● Recruit, coach, manage, and retain a top-quality team of Sales reps and Account Executives capable of winning new business in the target markets, as well as managing account relationships and sales cycles.
● Identify, build, and improve key Sales and account management processes to ensure efficiency and high performance across teams that scale over time
● Create a sense of urgency and provide accurate and timely pipeline, sales, and bookings forecasts.
● Collaborate with Vice President of Marketing to ensure that appropriate supporting materials are available to assist the execution of sales strategies and campaigns. Qualifications:
● 10+ years of demonstrated success in sales
● 5+ years Management experience
● A BS or equivalent required; advanced degree a plus.
● A “can do” attitude and a willingness to do what is required for success, including travel and customer involvement.
● Understanding of the requirements of, and the ability to manage and close, large ticket, business solution sales.
● Current knowledge of evolving enterprise grade cloud, SaaS, eCommerce platform technologies with a working understanding of the evolving trends in all aspects of the market space plus a sound insight for future business opportunities.
● This leader will be articulate and bright, an aggressive self-starter; a strong decision maker or process-thinker; a good team player; very effective interfacing and working with other functions, in particular when establishing and implementing strategic sales plans.
● Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K ● Short Term, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance (100% employer Paid)
● Unlimited Paid Time Off and Holidays
● Compensation Package includes Great Equity Incentive Plan
● Dog friendly office
● Stocked kitchen
If interested in this role then please send your resume directly to Mike Carney at firstname.lastname@example.org as he is arranging all possible interviews. Please also forward your Salary and total compensation expectations and a snapshot of why you believe you are the best candidate for this position.