Sr Digital Media Buyer
Digital Media Buyer (Facebook/Google Display)
Our client is looking to expand its team of media buyers as it enters a high growth plan. The business and associated companies in the group have a number of new products/services which require an experienced buyer to help further grow and expand the business on a global scale within multiple verticals. This person will be focused on buying within GDN, Facebook and Instagram (but not limited to) across a number of countries. Our client is currently one of the biggest charge to mobile advertisers on Google Display in the UK and will compensate the right candidate with an excellent package, with the opportunity for global travel, remote working and being part of a young and growing team.
An opportunity exists for a media buyer to join one of the leading UK performance marketing agencies. The experience we need: – Prior experience working in a media planning and buying role, ideally within the performance marketing industry.
– Knowledge across all channels (display, social, video, programmatic, native)
– Experience of delivering on CPA, CPL, CPI metrics. – In depth technical knowledge of either Google Display Network, Facebook (or both) highly beneficial.
– Comfortable with managing spend levels in excess of £50k/daily.
– A track history of delivering and managing successful, sustainable and high quality traffic sources. The role: – Working closely with members of buying team. – Advise on current and future strategy.
– Identify opportunities, new ad networks, countries.
– Optimise campaigns and creatives. – Analysing and researching target audiences. – Analysing data sources and analytics to generate reports and illustrate ROI The company:
– Highly successful in its vertical.
– Proven track history of innovation. – Company has two offices, one in Central London, another in the rural countryside 30 minutes north of London.
– Remote working available for the right candidate – location not an issue. – No expense spared in delivering tools and support to produce the best results.
What you’ll get in return: A competitive salary + generous bonus and the opportunity for career growth.
Interested candidates should send their resume and compensation expectations to Mike Carney at email@example.com.