Sr. Affiliate / Publisher Manager
PerformanceMarketingJOBS is the leading recruitment agency in the Performance space and we are currently helping a successful affiliate network with International reach find and land great talent for a Publisher / Sr. Affiliate Manager Position. This company is well established, has an established office with online veterans. Be part of a Global empire with your focus being on North and South America markets.
The person that will be successful in this role is someone that has a minimum of 3 years experience within the Affiliate / Performance Marketing space, has a rolodex of Affiliate contacts, is business development oriented and can get quality traffic going on a diversified set of offers.
Our client is located within a very attractive part of Los Angeles – Beach, Technology and Entertainment based.
Focus of the position
Represent the company, cover the North and South American markets, manage an existing portfolio of International affiliates while recruiting additional affiliates to drive conversion volume on offers. Campaign Management and analysis of affiliate performance will be part of your responsibilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and grow existing base of affiliates to expand relationships and increase the number of offers they are running
- Identify and introduce new affiliates to the network to grow your business
- Introduce publishers to the offers available on the network
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments to spot trends and opportunities with particular focus on CPA/CPL/CPS trends worldwide.
- Build and maintain great relationships with clients via phone, instant messaging, Skype and email
- Align weekly with US/EU Affiliate Team on developments and focus points
- Promote market and represent company as a representative at conferences and business meetings worldwide.
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge and Experience
- minimum of 3 years of working experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Affiliate Network software
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Very diligent – staying on top of the details and understanding how they fit into the big picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English language)
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment