Sr. Affiliate Manager – New York
AFFILIATE MANAGER, NEW YORK
Our client is a New York based full-service digital marketing and advertising agency specializing in performance-based customer acquisition campaigns.
We are seeking an experienced Affiliate or Publisher Manager looking for a new opportunity with a young and fast-growing company.
Responsibilities of the Affiliate Manager:
- Manage affiliate and publisher relationships with a focus on growing ROI.
- Promote and distribute new offer opportunities to client base.
- Review inbound affiliate applications.
- Actively prospect for new publishers through LinkedIn, Facebook, general web browsing, and other methods.
- Work with sales team members to provide direction based on affiliates’ experience and expertise.
- Analyze weekly/monthly performance data and provide offer recommendations to affiliates.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year institution.
- 2+ years’ experience as an Affiliate Manager or Publisher Manager.
- Understanding of online advertising measurements including but not limited to CPC, CPM, CPA, and CPI.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products; particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Outgoing personality and strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Extensive knowledge of various trafficking methods including but not limited to SEM, Display, Email, Mobile, Incent, and Pop-unders.
- Familiarity with the greater digital advertising ecosystem.
- Experience with Adobe suite of products.
- Proficient understanding of desktop and mobile ad networks, DSPs, SSPs, and ad exchanges.
- This position pays base salary plus commission.
To find out more about this position or others, feel free to Email us.