OPM Team Director
OPM TEAM DIRECTOR, AFFILIATE MARKETING (REMOTE)
Our Client is looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing focused professional to lead and supervise an account delivery team in support of our most high profile accounts.
We are looking for someone with a track record of leading successful teams and overseeing large scale affiliate marketing programs to fill this role. The core function of the position is to oversee and lead the day-to-day activities of the teams leading key client engagements, developing effective project plans and ensuring that they are adhered to without any balls dropping, serving as a key senior level client contact, and coaching the team to drive successful client outcomes. The Associate Account Director will be highly visible with our most high-profile clients.
The OPM Team Director is a work from home position, as are all positions at our Client (a structure central to our culture and a key differentiator). Ideally, the right candidate will be based in the metro area of one of our key cities. Some travel is required, for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experienced affiliate marketer with 8+ years of progressive experience, including 2+ years of agency experience
- Proven track record of leading teams, developing A players and managing out B or C players
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superb organizational, process development, and project management skills
- Displays excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Knows how to collaborate with distributed team members
- Displays accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Confident and poised in high pressure client situations
- Works independently, comfortably, and with minimal supervision
- Is self-motivated, can work well on his/her own, and does not require constant feedback and oversight
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
5+ years of progressive digital marketing experience, with 2+ years of agency experience
Has lead a team of employees with proven ability to coach and lead A players and manage out poor performers
Has demonstrated success and forward progress at all stages of his/her career
Proven ability to drive client results
Instinct for creative problem-solving
Love for project management, developing processes and improving efficiency
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, Manage, and Hold Your Team Accountable.
- Tactical Client Service and Communication.
- Project Management.
- Account Reporting and Pacing.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS: The Director has developed excellent team relationships, established themselves as a team leader, and built strong relationships with key client contacts, who view the Associate Account Director as a trusted resource who is intimately familiar with current account performance, key initiatives and their strategic impact. Client accounts are being handled effectively, without dropping any balls, and clients are aware of and pleased with this outcome. Clients are being serviced profitably with target bill rates being met, and client Net Promoter Scores are 8+.
BY 1 YEAR: The Director has developed a team consisting of all A players, and is taking full accountability for the performance and success of the team. Account efficiency has been maximized, and excellent project plans and communication is in place on all accounts, and recognized as a key to client success. Clients are being serviced profitably, all deliverables are A caliber, Net Promoter Scores are 8+, and team happiness ratings are at 8+ (on a 10 point scale).
To find out more about this position or others, feel free to Email us.