Los Angeles Affiliate Manager
IN-HO– USE PLUS REMOTE AFFILIATE MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Our client is interviewing this week in LA for Affiliate Managers. There are remote and in-house positions available. Depending on your location on the West Coast working from home is a possibility. If you are in Las Vegas or willing re-locate then working with their in-house team would be a possible fit.
The type of professionals that we are looking for are hardworking, responsible and passionate Affiliate Managers who have a strong network of affiliate publisher contacts that can drive conversion volume on solid offers. Diet, Muscle and Dating offer experience is a definite plus.
Affiliate Management Experience:
The Candidate must have the following Experience and attributes:
- 2+ years of Affiliate Management experience
- Knowledge of various forms of traffic
- Knowledge of current successful offers
- Business Development experience
AFFILIATE MANAGER – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be focused on scaling up traffic and conversion volume on in-house offers via your existing affiliate relationships plus recruiting new affiliates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with key affiliates and partners
- Actively identifying, recruiting, and negotiating with new affiliates, both network and direct affiliates
- Developing and executing communications with your affiliates
- Engaging with external resources and taking advantage of networking opportunities
- Maximizing affiliate relationships by providing pro-active value
- Building revenue pipeline, maintaining and providing regular reports to activity
You are an excellent communicator and experienced in working within networks, with affiliates and partners and are very comfortable developing strong relationships with key personnel from a variety of organizations.
You will have excellent analytical skills and the ability to gain insights from performance data and make recommendations accordingly. You will have a good understanding of existing tracking and attribution methods. Creative, pro-active and with a strong sales mind, you’ll be given the opportunity to develop this role and make it your own.
To be considered for this position or other in-house and remote positions then send your resume or LinkedIn profile