PerformanceMarketingJOBS, Service-of-the-Year Winner (Pinnacle Awards, Affiliate Summit 2018) is the leading contingency based recruitment agency in the Performance Marketing space and we are currently helping a successful client of ours find and land great talent for an Account Manager role.
The person that will be successful in this role is someone that has experience managing lead generation focused advertisers. In this specfic role you will be working with Lead Buyers.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Main Task: build, maintain and expand relationships with 3rd party Data Buyers
- Negotiate, confirm and administrate deals (through IO’s)
- Upload the campaigns in Cake and in-house systems
- Financial management:
- Make sure correct invoices are sent from Finance to 3rd parties
- Follow up on payments and revenue; responsible for payments being received correctly and on time
- Negotiate lead prices
- Optimize deals within the path to generate highest possible ROI while maintaining overall quality
- Reach out to new prospects to get new/more campaigns:
- Strategic actions; based on requirements
- Opportunistic actions; based on own initiative
- Close down non-profitable deals, after confirmation of the Vice President located in US
- Keep planning and agreements: work under a tight schedule, aimed at meeting deadlines
- Communicate on planning and progress
- Align jobs and tasks with the rest of the team, in order for time and effort to be used in the most effective way
- Work on several projects at a time
- Lead Gen experience
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Fluent in English
- You can start up the business from scratch
- Able to work in New York City
- Strong commercially driven
- Strong communication, project management skills and time management skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple simultaneous tasks and projects
What we will offer you?
A great team to work in. We offer competitive based salary and bonus. A room to grow in a young and vibrant environment.